We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

We made it!

Through kindergarten that is. Logan's program was yesterday, they sang many cute songs and received a medal that they will add pins to each year at Heritage Elementary. Logan has learned a lot at school this year including how to follow the school rules , and be a good friend. He has also learned a lot at home this year including all the letters and numbers, how to tie his shoes, and how to read!! He is loving the Junie B. Jones books and reads all the time. The other day his friends were being mean so he just came in the house and read. He really loves it and is getting better all the time. We have loved Mrs. Piper she is very patient and kind! I asked him today what he is going to do now and he said, "well I guess just wait for first grade". We love you Logan :) below is a video clip from the program

1 comment:

Sami said...

I know there were times that we all wondered if he would ever make it this far! I can't believe he is getting so grown up! I can't wait till we see you so I can ask him what book he is reading!


Cutest kids!