We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Banana pancakes


what could be better???



eating them with Sydni!



I love breakfast, and always have. I think I get that from my dad. I think he has eaten 2 eggs for breakfast every day of my life, and probably his too. His eggs might be accompanied by pancakes, waffles, toast, or one of his favorites biscuits and gravy or steak (preferably elk:), but there are always 2 eggs. I love my dad and all the many things he has taught me. Maybe I'll try this week to post one or more things I love about him every day.


Today during our delicious breakfast, Sydni asked for a drink, I instinctively started to get the milk out. She said "no mom I want water" I replied "Oh I like to have milk for breakfast". To which she said "I like my milk with cookies".

No comments:


Cutest kids!