We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day


I am very blessed to have and have had many great men influence my life! I'm sure I'll forget a few but, I should start with my dad since he came first. Then grandpa's: Stone, Melling, Loock. Uncles: too many to name! My brother. Then came those I gained when I got married, Ron of course! His grandpa Lovell, dad and brothers. Next, my brother-in-laws. Lastly my boys, I know they are just learning to be men, but they teach me so many things every day. These are men of patience, determination, faith, and love. I hope they all know how much they mean to me. There was a cartoon in the comics today that show 2 boys setting up the couch with a book, remote, foot long sub sandwich, pitcher of ice cold lemonade, pillow and blanket. They then said okay dad we got everything that you wanted are you really going to take a 24 hour nap? The dad replied "yes, that is all I ever wanted for fathers day!" I hope that all the men I love get to spend their day doing what they want to do the most!!

My dad post for today is of his unconditional love. I know he has not always been happy with the choices I have made, but I also know that he has always and will always love me! I'm finding as a parent that is one of the most important things that I can teach our kids, that no matter what I love them!


No comments:


Cutest kids!