We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

National Anthem

Kobe came home from school last week and said that his school was looking for someone to sing the National Anthem at their "olympics" He wanted me to volunteer... I said I'll do it if you'll sing it with me :) and he agreed. So this morning at Layton High, in front of all of his classmates friends, and parents (about 200 people) over the whole stadium WE sang! He was awesome!! Sang out loud and strong and didn't even hesitate. Of course I started out too high and couldn't reach some of the high parts but he carried us through. Above is a "video" don't watch, just listen. This was the easiest way I could think of to record us. I love that Kobe loves to sing and is learning to share that love with others.

1 comment:

Michelle Denson said...

That's AWESOME!!! Way to go both of you!


Cutest kids!