We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Go to sleep!

Bed time at our house is a ritual. Lately our ritual has been pushed back and cut short because of crazy nights full of homework, baseball, soccer, scouts, dinner and well everything. Last night I tucked Syndi in, turned on her music, turned off the light and kissed her. She then said "Mom, could you do one last chore for me?" I laughed, then asked her what that might be... "a drink please" so I got a drink for her, then sat at the end of her bed for a few minutes as per her ritual. Then told her goodnight and kissed her again, and headed to my bedroom. I hear her again "Mom can you do one last chore for me?" this time Ron laughed really hard! I said "only if that chore is to go to sleep in my bed!" so she said "okay Mom can you please go to sleep in your bed" oh how I'd love to hear those words more often! Love you Syd!

No comments:


Cutest kids!