We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm too excited to sleep!

Yes it is 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. This is not unusual for me, but today my mind is filled with excited thoughts instead of worried ones. We have been here in Cedar and at my parents for 2 and 1/2 months now. Not much has happened with our house in Layton or me finding a job, that has causes great worry for me. We have dropped the price on the house and had some neighbors do some painting. We decided to list it as a rental a few weeks ago and had 1 family look at it. Then nothing... Night before last we decided to drop the rental price a bit, and today we have 3 different people looking at it. I know it is premature but I am so anxious for all that this means! I have found a house here that I love and truely feel is where we are supposed to be. I seems to haunt me, I keep getting the mls listing sent to my e-mail and thinking about where I would put things and how I would decorate what. I know, silly huh?

We are headed back to Layton tomorrow. Our intent was to check on the house and do a few things to spruce it up, but we've decided we'd better take a trailor and get the rest of our stuff. I am anxious to see what happens, and hope and pray that we will make a good decision about renting. Praying for good renters, and good neighbors for our friends that we miss dearly. We are taking the kids out of school for a day (something we don't do lightly), Ron has a conference on Friday so we will drop him off at the U and head for Layton for 2 days. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Biffy said...

I'll cross my fingers for you and say a prayer! I hope it works out for you guys!


Cutest kids!