We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey cheerleader

Sydni had her first experience as a Canyonview cheerleader here are a few pics



Yes that is her right in the middle of this picture, this is how she looked throughout the entire performance

She really was not very nice about going to the cheer clinic she clung to me for the first day and to Kylee the second. When it came to game time she was all excited, ran out onto the field with all the others, and then stood there with her finger in her mouth. I have to remind myself that she is only 3 and at least she ran out. Then I have to remind myself that I'd rather she not be a cheerleader anyway!

1 comment:

Michelle Denson said...

She's so stinking cute!! We miss that little face! :)


Cutest kids!