We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No cavities!




I am always thrilled when we have a trip to the dentist with no cavities! This was the case last week and here are the beautiful clean teeth after our appointment. They are not all straight, but they are cavity free. Tyson will be getting a retainer next week. Biffy I have already threatened him, I had a good friend (no names here), who would wrap hers up in a napkin at lunch so that no one would have to see it. She must have thrown it away 6 or 7 times during the 5th grade. Here's hoping that we don't have to go dumpster diving for Tyson's.

2 comments:

Tawna Searle said...

That is awesome. My first trip to the dentist with my littlest, Aiden this last year, revealed cavities in all 4 of his back teeth. He's doing well now that he'll actually let me brush his teeth. I think he knows he'll have to get them filled if he doesn't!

Biffy said...

We need to go to the dentist. It's that time again! Five kids and no cavities - that's something to brag about! Good luck with the retainer - the dumpster diving all makes for memories, eh? :)


Cutest kids!