We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

All aboard!




I really didn't realize it had been so long since I posted last... Where does the time go? We were fortunate enought to get to go on "The Polar Express" right after Thanksgiving. I surprised the kids and checked them out of school early (the coolest thing ever) and we headed to Heber. We boarded out train and rode to the North Pole. On the way we got hot chocolate (no song though
:( thats my favorite part) , cookies and listened to the book. Then we picked up Santa and on the way back he made his way through all of the cars to visit the kids. They all got bells, which are still ringing every day. And to finish off a fabulous night we went to the Dairy Keen, which is the train themed burger joint in Heber) for dinner. It was a perfect was to start December!










































3 comments:

Michelle Denson said...

How fun! I'm so glad you got to go (except they should have sung the song!!) We love you!

Janalynn said...

How amazingly fun!! I'm sure your kids will remember this always! What a great MOM!

Biffy said...

I am so jealous! I've always wanted to go do that. I don't know if my kids even know about it, but I know I would love it!


Cutest kids!