We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aunt Sami!!




On Friday my sister came to hang out with us for the day. It was so nice to just be here and not have every minute of our time together planned out. She helped me figure out how to add the music to my blog, ( thank you , thank you!) and I helped her take her online test for school. I'm not sure that I was much help, and I'm sure that she'll be calling me any day to yell because she failed. We took the boys for icecream after school.

Sydni was her shadow all day, saying "Nami you funny" we took some way cute pictures. Here are the ones off my camera and I hope that she'll be sending me hers soon (hint, hint)... We love her and can't wait to see her again!

3 comments:

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

hey! I'm doing better. not sick anymore! How are you?? Your kids are so cute!! I'm so glad to have found you on here! It's always good to see a old friend! Everytime I hear "Passionate Kisses" I think of you and those softball trips!

The Homer House said...

How fun! I love the pictures! How is Sami? I need to check out her blog!!
Your kids are getting so big...hard to believe!
Love ya! Miss ya!

Diane said...

Cute -thanks for sending it to me I will get one going too- thanks


Cutest kids!