We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Change




I've never been good at change. We have experienced our fair share this last 2 years, none of it necessarily bad, but change non-the-less. Ron finished school in June and has been on the hunt for a teaching job. Just when we'd decided he wasn't going to get one, last week he got an offer. It is too far away but still the opportunity he's been looking for. He accepted a job teaching 7th - 9th grade math and computers at a charter school in West Jordan. The commute will be about 50 minutes, no we will not move. His diploma came in the mail yesterday, thus the above picture. I am gratful for the way that things have played out since he made the dicision to start just over 2 years ago, and I know that the Lord has things in mind for us the we don't necessarily agree with sometimes. I love Ron and I am glad that he will be doing something that he loves. This next month should be interesting at our house as we will start school (Ron as a first year teacher, Kobe at Jr High, and Logan in 1st grade), football, and soccer. I love my family and my life, and I am learning to love each kink that is thrown at us.

1 comment:

Michelle Denson said...

Hang in there and know you have love and support from our house! I hate change as well but the Lord always has something up His sleeve that makes us stronger...if it doesn't kill us first. ;) CONGRATULATIONS RON!!!


Cutest kids!