We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Princess Room


We had a friend call and offer us a twin size bedroom set. That in turn opened a "can of worms" called redecorating Sydni's room. She had been alone in the upstairs bedroom for some time now. All the boys have migrated downstairs... But the walls were boring white, with no curtains, and all of Tyson and Logan's clothes and dressers were still in there. I decided if we were going to make a change we (meaning ME) might as well empty the room and paint. Truth be known I really do love to paint I just don't love to move furniture, or tape or stop to go take someone to pracitce, or go to work, or to fix dinner :( But 48 or so hours later Sydni had a new room. She loves it, waking up every morning to tell me how beautiful it is and how well she slept in her princess bed.

1 comment:

The Homer House said...

That is so cute Amanda! I am impressed, but not surprised. How fun! One of these days I will have a cute princess bedroom for my girls!


Cutest kids!