We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maine


Kobe's class did state reports this year. He chose Maine why, I'm not sure. Their big assignment was a powerpoint presentation. How amazed I am at the thing that my kids can do that I can't! Then the fun ending to it all was cake decorating. They were to take a frosted cakein the shape of their state, and all the items to decorate it with to school. They set up tables in the gym and had a free-for-all I'm not sure that there has ever been so much sugar in that gym at one time ever. There was candy everywhere! We made green trees out of gum paste (totally Kobe's idea, due to too much "Ace of Cakes" I think) and he had sweedish fish, fruit rollups and blue frosting accents. I thought it was a fun way to celebrate their accomplishment.


No comments:


Cutest kids!