We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kobe!

*new bike*


Kobe is 11 today, aaahhhh! I know is sound so cliche, but where did the time go? Kobe is and has always been my tender hearted, obedient, patient, loving, intelligent boy. And now he is turning into all of that and more as a young man. He truly amazes me, and I love him tons! He loves animals, computer games, swimming, friends and drawing. He is training to compete in a triathlon and loves it. He looks forward to scouts each week and is growing in the gospel whether he likes it or not... I'd love to have kept him 3 forever, but I can't wait to know the amazing man that he is going to be. We love you Kobe!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Denson said...

Happy Birthday Kobe! I can't believe what a great young man you have become. I still need hugs though... Ü We love you!!!!!!!!

Janalynn said...

Kobe is a great kid! I have enjoyed all your children. Your a great mom, and wonderful example!


Cutest kids!