We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas







Okay, I know its been a while but we had a great Christmas. So I thought I'd share some pictures. We stayed home and had Christmas Eve and morning at OUR house. We started some new traditions and kept some old. The new were going to a movie on Christamas Eve and having a fondu dinner. And the old were opening one present on Christmas Eve (which the boys have figured out is always pajamas), reading and acting out the story of Jesus' birth, and blueberry pancakes for breakfast Christmas morning. We were blessed to be healthy and together as a family! Oh, yeah and Santa left presents for everyone and I think someone elses too...

2 comments:

Biffy said...

Is this the first time you have been home for Christmas Eve? Don't you usually go to Cedar City? I love being home on Christmas. I always tell my family that if they want to see us, they know where to find us. We travel and visit enough all holiday, so Christmas is at home!

Amanda said...

We stayed home one other year, when I was pregnant with Logan and on bed rest... I'm glad the kids were too little to really know what they missed out on that year. I'm sure that we'll be at home from now on, we had a great time!


Cutest kids!