We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shopping?!


Okay, so I was brave and took the kids to the mall today. (Something I never do...) We were looking for cleats for Carsen (yes, football starts today!) and ties for all the boys for my brother's upcoming wedding. I walked into Macy's with only thoughts of ties, when I was lured into the girls department by pink and green polka dots. It was the cutest dress, and just happened to be in the wedding colors. You can imagine my suprise as I reluctantly looked at the price tag, it was marked down to $14.99!! I took Sydni's shirt off and slipped it on to make sure that it fit, (as Carsen is saying, "shouldn't we go into the dressing room Mom?" it is just big enough to fit next spring too. Then I noticed that there was a dirty spot on the front, I took it to the cashier to ask that if I couldn't get the spot out if I could still bring it back. She was kind enough to say of course, and that she'd give me 10% off for it. After taxes and all I paid $9.88 for the cutest dress!

2 comments:

Biffy said...

I LOVE it! An amazing deal is the best! I can't believe it's in the wedding colors - how perfect is that? She is so adorable.

Lindsay said...

Hi Amanda! I just found your blog through Misty's. Your kids are darling! It's fun to look at your posts and catch a glimpse of what's going on in your life.

Lindsay (Cowan) Esplin


Cutest kids!